2012-January Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- [K12OSN] k12ltsp as next-server,
- [K12OSN] Raspberry Pi support?,
- [K12OSN] Current Status,
- [K12OSN] Realtek 8169 and 2.6.32-220.2.1.el6.x86_64,
- [K12OSN] Wireless TC assistance,
Barry R Cisna
- [K12OSN] [ot] rsync option,
- [K12OSN] Unable to print to thin client attached printer,
dmarkovich drmcs com
- [K12OSN] k12linux SL6 Install Observations,
- Re: [K12OSN] K12OSN Digest, Vol 95, Issue 2,
- [K12OSN] CentOS or Scientific Linux?,
Warren Togami Jr.