[K12OSN] howto update

Paul Mulroney pmulroney at logicaldevelopments.com.au
Wed Apr 24 01:26:48 UTC 2013

Hi Joshua

Thanks for your email.  I was able to roll back to 5.2.17 and they're up and running again.

When I get a chance, I'll try the instructions below as per the wiki:

> rpm --import http://ltsprepo.s3.amazonaws.com/rpm/RPM-GPG-KEY-ltsp
>
>   rpm -Uvh
> http://ltsprepo.s3.amazonaws.com/rpm/el6/x86_64/ltsp-release-5-9.el6.noarch.rpm
>
>   yum install ltsp-server
>   Edit config files in /etc/ltsp/
>   ltsp-build-client
>   Read the docs!!

Regards,
Paul.

"Beware of half truths... you may get the wrong half." @funnyoneliners on twitter
--
Paul W. Mulroney                                                    Logical Developments
pmulroney at logicaldevelopments.com.au         86 Coolgardie Street