[K12OSN] local device

Radek Bursztynowski radek at bursztynowski.waw.pl
Tue Jul 30 19:49:08 UTC 2013

Jim,

Thanks for advice. But I don't understand all.
I have two identical K12Linux installation in two different
localisations. In first one I can't see CDROM device after log in, in
the second one everything works fine. In the second one installation I
checked user and group's CDROM device. Is root:disk (and works!).

So I am not sure where I should make the device(s) are part of the fuse
group and how? Could you explain me more clear?

Thanks you for help,
Best regards,
Radek