[K12OSN] Few observations with ltsp-server 5.9 | Where I can find old ltsp-server 5.1 repository

Burke Almquist burke at thealmquists.net
Tue Jun 25 18:04:13 UTC 2013

It looks to me as if there have been a number of changes in the setup for LTSP on EL/Fedora under the new version. I think the network setup and the build process have changed significantly. Thus we are having significant issues. Some of the fedorahosted wiki information, particularly the setup information that is specific to how Fedora/EL chose to integrate LTSP, may not apply now. I think that is part of the reason for our recent troubles. We really need to get the wiki updated with good information.