[K12OSN] K Few observations with ltsp-server 5.9 | Where I canfind old ltsp-server 5.1 repository

Johan Vermeulen jvermeulen at cawdekempen.be
Tue Jun 25 17:23:17 UTC 2013

Radek,

As I mentioned before, I faced the same 2 weeks ago.

The older k12 does not support my new intel-chipset thinclient, screen goes black.

The newer system does not properly support my older via-chipset thinclients.

In order to save the day i copied all files under /opt ltsp and /var/lib/tftpboot from an older system to a new install.

Grts j.