[K12OSN] Help? Programs not Running?

Sergio Chaves sergio.chaves at gmail.com
Thu May 9 11:05:09 UTC 2013

Yes.
I read the docs and also assumed that ltspbr0 was no longer needed.
I went ahead and properly deleted the bridge with "brctl delbr ltspbr0".
"Service network restart" did not do the trick; clients still would not
connect.
The next logical thing for me was to reboot the server. Was I surprised
when I got a Kernel Panic as soon as SL started to load.
Used some live CDs to recreate the bridge to at least have a booting system
but no such luck.
Time was running out and I could not spend to much of it to continue
troubleshooting it.
Rebuilding the server was a faster option for me.

Sergio