[K12OSN] Found a $200 thin client

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu May 29 00:34:07 UTC 2014

Once I get approval to buy more toys, I plan to get one. It would make a
decent "chubby" client (pxe boot to NFS mounted root and /home) for all
local apps.
I just grabbed a quad Opteron16-core 32G ram 1U server from eBay ($805 with
shipping!) for large scale TC testing as virtual machines. Wife is a tad
miffed right now :-)