[katello-devel] provider import_manifest fails on creating Pulp repository

Ivan Nečas inecas at redhat.com
Thu Aug 4 08:32:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

While working on bug "721000Provider importing products through manifest
can't list them", I am getting error when trying to import provider
manifest.
The error is propagated from PULP, when creating repository.

Pulp.log says:
"PulpException: 'Invalid url [/foo/path/never]; please provide a valid url"

I am using export-manifest.zip available in repository
(scripts/test/export-manifest.zip).
I have pulp-0.0.218-1.fc15.noarch installed.

It is problem just with my environment, or is anyone else getting this
error, as well?

Eventually, does anyone have a manifest, that works in this case, resp.
where can I get one?

Thanks,

Ivan