[katello-devel] Merged Roles-UI branch to Master

Partha Aji paji at redhat.com
Thu Aug 25 15:22:15 UTC 2011

This is an important update to Katello and has a lot of changes. Main component being rework of the Permissions + Roles model + UI. More information about that in https://fedorahosted.org/katello/wiki/PermissionMagic . This fix also contains the awesome 'org-switcher', thru which as a normal user you are able to switch the current organization in the UI and there by create artifacts like providers/environments etc in different organizations.

You'd very highly likely have to run clear-all script unless you have been playing with the roles-ui branch as of yesterday. I made sure I got  green signal on rake spec before merging, but will deal with potential issues that may arise due to the merge.

Partha