[katello-devel] Bundle install problems should be gone now

Shannon Hughes shughes at redhat.com
Thu Aug 4 20:52:14 UTC 2011

the problem is the addition of the build requires (commit
ce59cbced1570fac639a78d17292952ab43beb73) that the katello virtual build
boxes now need all those gems installed in order to build katello. this
is not the correct approach imho to *build* katello since those rpms are
deps required by katello, not needed to actually build the katello rpm.

~shannon