[katello-devel] Upgrading to CP 0.4.9

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Fri Aug 5 12:46:29 UTC 2011

On 08/05/2011 12:05 PM, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there's 0.4.9 in the wild. Tried upgrade and it seems to be working
> (tried UI quickly, CLI tests mostly passing - 71 tests, 16 failed).
>
> If there are no objections I will update the subsystems.yml version
> check and this version can be considered "Katello Official".

I just found system register command no longer works:

[lzap at lzapx src]$ kk system register --name=test4 --org=ACME_Corporation
--environment=env
error: operation failed: RestClient::Forbidden: 403 Forbidde

Catalina says:

org.jboss.resteasy.spi.ApplicationException:
org.fedoraproject.candlepin.exceptions.ForbiddenException: Insufficient
permissions

Hold on for CP folks reaction.

  Lukas Zapletal | E32E400A
  RHN Satellite Engineering