[katello-devel] The cloude-hudson-slave1 is out of space

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Fri Aug 5 14:22:15 UTC 2011

On 08/05/2011 04:11 PM, Jeff Weiss wrote:
> I had planned on doing a deep dive, I think i'll just do it in the next
> week or two, whether it's ready or not.  I may do a screencast either
> instead of, or in addition to it.

Jeff, definitely good news!

I am looking forward the deep dive, more information about your test
suites, jobs and other stuff you run. I am sure we will get lot of
valuable information which will lead to improvements.

Don't hesitate to send status e-mail about what you are working on, what
can we expect in long/short term or what hurts you the most (failed
jobs, blocker bugzillas, plans for releng etc). Repetition is the key.

Wish you nice weekend.

  Lukas Zapletal | E32E400A
  RHN Satellite Engineering
  Red Hat Czech s.r.o. Brno