[katello-devel] Bundle install problems should be gone now

Shannon Hughes shughes at redhat.com
Tue Aug 9 13:18:36 UTC 2011

other benefits include being able to share tags across RH teams. we
could share some of the specs we are writing across departments

we could also take advantage of closure scripts to make sure runtime
ruby deps are available before the katello rpm is built.

--
Shannon Ray Hughes
shughes at redhat.com
Sr Software Engineer