[katello-devel] Fwd: katello rhel6 setup issues

Kedar Bidarkar kbidarka at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 12:10:48 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Regarding the issue 2)
As I have two nodes, one for candlepin/postgresql and the other for katello/pulp

After going through the "setup your candlepin environment" section under katello.yml,  I copied the candlepin-ca.crt and candlepin-ca.key to the katello node and placed it under /etc/candlepin/certs/ , only then I could get katello running.

But currently I am facing another issue,

[root at catwoman certs]# katello -u admin -p admin org create --name=alyx_org
error: 'str' object has no attribute 'has_key' (more in the log file)

/katello/startup.log
http://pastebin.test.redhat.com/58749

Thanks and Regards,
Kedar Bidarkar