[katello-devel] Katello UI - view helper for adding tabindex

Brad Buckingham bbuckingham at redhat.com
Tue Aug 23 18:33:56 UTC 2011

Added a very simple helper called 'auto_tab_index' to the
application_helper.rb to facilitate adding an HTML tabindex attribute to
pages in Katello.   This helper should work for most of our views that
have a sequential flow.  So, rather than manually assign a number for
tabindex, call the view helper auto_tab_index and let it assign a value
for you.   The benefit of this approach is that we can easily add new
fields to a form without accidentally affecting the tabbing behavior, if
we were to forget to update the index :).

Additional details:

- Refer to Tab Index from :
https://fedorahosted.org/katello/wiki/DevResources
   (https://fedorahosted.org/katello/wiki/ViewTabIndex)