[katello-devel] Using Katello on systems without updates

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Thu Dec 8 13:13:11 UTC 2011

One more information - my Fedora issue (bad puppet version) is valid,
but it turns out I had my swap off on my RHEL test servers and one GIG
without swap is simply not enough for Katello.

Mongo and Tomcat were unlucky in the russian roulette. It works even
when I have the update repo disabled. So my second point is not valid -
updated wiki.

https://fedorahosted.org/katello/wiki/Install?action=diff&version=101

On the other hand - updates are highly recommended for users. I left the
warning there.

LZ