[katello-devel] Per-Arch Promotion

Devan Goodwin dgoodwin at rm-rf.ca
Wed Dec 14 15:30:03 UTC 2011

Ivan and I are wondering, if you get a content set in a manifest with
a URL like:

/content/awesomeos/server/10/$releasever/$basearch/os

And assuming there is some mechanism by which we figure out which
$releasever's and $basearch's there are so we know what to sync (I am
fuzzy on this but I believe there is a plan), do we need to support
"per-arch" promotion to an environment?

i.e. I only want to promote x86_64 and not i386 to an environment.

Or can we assume that this content is promoted as a logical unit, all
arches and released versions.

Thanks,

Devan