[katello-devel] Pulp's changed /etc/pki/content to /etc/pki/pulp/content

John Matthews jmatthew at redhat.com
Fri Dec 16 15:14:11 UTC 2011

Hi Ivan,

This change will be in CR20, which will be released in mid Jan.  To confirm, it is not in CR19 which was released yesterday.

If you are manually changing this value, you may need to adjust the SELinux policy.  If you need assistance I'd be happy to help.
Pulp is expecting that the content certs it manages will be labeled as "system_u:object_r:pulp_cert_t"

We use the below rule to handle this:
/etc/pki/pulp(/.*)? gen_context(system_u:object_r:pulp_cert_t,s0)