[katello-devel] system registration with environments is in master

Dmitri Dolguikh dmitri at redhat.com
Tue Jul 5 19:50:23 UTC 2011

I *will* delete kalpana addresses from my address book.

I just pushed the changes that associate systems with environments. That
means:

  - a system is now associated with an environment, not organization
(see db schema)
  - you need to have at least one environment (other than locker) to
register a system
  - you can get all systems in an organization (@organization.systems),
or you can get just systems in an environment
(@organization.environments.first.systems)
  - you can omit environment during registration if there's only one
environment in the organization

You will need to update rhsm to the latest version (the old one is not
going to work).

-d