[katello-devel] styling patchset

Jakub Steiner jsteiner at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 14:32:07 UTC 2011

Hi there!

here's a few promised changes to the upstream skin. The breadcrumb icons aren't hooked up as I didn't manage to figure out how to populate the locker to test. Feel free to make use of the new breadcrumb sprite instead of the individual icons. Alternatively you can provide me with some handholding and I'll sort it out. I will likely follow up with an inverted spinner for the header as this one isn't as legible as it could be.

http://fedorapeople.org/~jimmac/katello/upstream-styling.patch

This applies cleanly on 8d492f67afbff0f37b8ce6a565be5f4c72668489.

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner
http://jimmac.musichall.cz