[katello-devel] Oauth issue for non-admin users

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Fri Jul 8 14:20:39 UTC 2011

On 07/08/2011 04:02 PM, Devan Goodwin wrote:
> As of our last round of work on this, I thought bob was supposed to
> still be getting created in Candlepin when he was created in Katello?

I had the same feeling. But there was never such a behavior in Katello.
Today I just added a test suite to create user, register a system under
this user and delete it - and it does not work.

So the question now is to create users in Candlepin or not to do it (and
pass non-admin requests in).

  Lukas Zapletal | E32E400A
  RHN Satellite Engineering
  Red Hat Czech s.r.o. Brno