[katello-devel] Precompilation changes in katello.spec

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 12:45:19 UTC 2011

On 07/27/2011 02:34 PM, Jason Rist wrote:
>> >  so: is there a way to configure log level through property file(s) or
>> >  manually: through configuring *.rb file(s) ?
>
> At the moment it's not set up to do that, but I don't see why not...

The production.rb symlinks to /etc/katello/environment.rb atm to allow
user to do fine tunings. But if you think this setting is important I
could make a new option in the sysconfig file and pass this as an
environment variable into the app. Opinions?

  Lukas Zapletal | E32E400A
  RHN Satellite Engineering
  Red Hat Czech s.r.o. Brno