[katello-devel] Spec changes

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Wed Jun 1 15:19:44 UTC 2011

Hello,

I was working on the 700146 bug and I have introduced some spec changes
QAs might be interested in:

- /var/lib/katello/log -> /var/log/katello
- /var/lib/katello/tmp -> /tmp
- logrotate script introduced (restarts katello once a week) *
- some improvements towards Fedora Packaging Guidelines

* - QAs can you please test this behavior?

Heres the full list:

3bd3fed spec improving - adding logrotate to install section
8982de9 spec improving - use buildroot instead RPM_BUILD_ROOT
80bb553 spec improving - homedir set as global
1d74bc2 spec improving - database.yml now installs to /etc
0d79388 spec improving - linking to system-wide tmp dir
fdf98fb spec improving - adding logrotate script
cad6e30 spec improving - redirecting to system-wide logs
78a662c spec improving - using %{name} where possible
a39994d spec improving - correcting perms for sysconfdir

  Lukas Zapletal | E32E400A
  RHN Satellite Engineering
  Red Hat Czech s.r.o. Brno