[katello-devel] Fedora 15 update

Mike McCune mmccune at redhat.com
Fri Jun 3 05:55:39 UTC 2011

Got the RPMs built and a repo available but running into some conflicts
getting the rails app to start up between the gems in our lockfile vs
what are installed from the RPMs in F15.

In the process I cleaned out what looked like some old deps that we no
longer use:

Removed:
* mongoid
* bson
* bson_ext

Added:
* Added back in the candlepin-tomcat6 requirement to the RPM since we
now have this package available.

We also dropped the F13 repo from:

http://axiom.rdu.redhat.com/kalpana/Fedora/

and now have 14 and 15.  I'll continue on Monday working out some of the
conflicts on Monday,
Mike

--
Mike McCune