[katello-devel] ACTION REQUIRED: Fedora git migration

Mike McCune mmccune at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 15:10:48 UTC 2011

For everyone wanting commit access to Katello we are migrating to
fedorahosted.org's katello git repo tomorrow if all goes according to
plan.  In order todo this we are going to End of Life the internal git
repo and switch over to this repository:

git.fedorahosted.org/git/katello.git/

In order to get commit access you need to get an account with the Fedora
Accounts System and do the following:

1) Get all your code back into internal master and pushed before
tomorrow mid-day

2) Get an account here: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/

3) Request access to:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/view/gitkatello

4) switch over your development to this new repository

any questions, ask away,
Mike
--
Mike McCune