[katello-devel] initial stories for non-AR-search

Partha Aji paji at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 18:19:08 UTC 2011

On 06/28/2011 01:11 PM, Justin Sherrill wrote:
> 1. As a user I want to find a package in a specific repository.
> 2. As a user I want to find all the repos that contain a package.
> 3. As a user I want to find all the products that uses a package.
> 4. As a user I want to find all the environments that has a package
Same as 1,2 3,4 + errata story but add "for a system" instead of repo

Also for erratum based searches we want the search to be based of errata
type (as in
Bug/Enhancement/Security).

*. As a user I want to find a package that is installed on a system.
*. As a user I want to find a package that is not installed  but
available to be installed on a system.
*. As a user I want to find  updatable packages on a system.

*. As a user I want to find an erratum that is applied on a system.
*. As a user I want to find an erratum that is not applied  but
available to be applied on a system.
*. As a user I want to find  updatable erratum  on a system.

Similarly
* Find systems that have a given package
* Find systems that have a given product
* Find systems that have a given repo
* Find systems that have a given erratum