[katello-devel] commit reverted for 'cli - new command repo create'

Tomas Strachota tstrachota at redhat.com
Wed May 25 09:15:38 UTC 2011

On 24/05/11 17:16, Brad Buckingham wrote:
> Tomas,
>
> I apologize for the inconvenience; however, I reverted the commit with
> subject 'cli - new command repo create'. Unfortunately, the commit
> appeared to over-write routes.rb (and possibly other files). As a
> result, any page that included the search capability was non-functional.
> Since there could have been other files impacted, we decided that it
> would be best to revert the commit.
>
> The original commit was:
> http://axiom.rdu.redhat.com/git/gitweb.cgi?p=kalpana;a=commit;h=ee49e366da58eecc5581d663346bb37177c63eb6
>

> The revert commit is:
> http://axiom.rdu.redhat.com/git/gitweb.cgi?p=kalpana;a=commit;h=0dd2f3b8155fdbd03ccd4c831123706a4d9cde2a
>

> Please re-merge, verify and push your changes.
>
> Thanks,
> Brad

My apologies for the problems. My routes.rb merged incorrectly and spec
tests (already broken by that time) didn't show me that I introduced new
errors.

I'll do proper diff check next time and merge to master only when it's
not broken.

I'll merge the changes again when we have it all back green.

Tomas