[katello-devel] Need a review of the defaultorgenv branch before merging into master

Jason Rist jrist at redhat.com
Wed Nov 2 03:34:58 UTC 2011

On Mon 31 Oct 2011 09:24:28 AM MDT, Tyler Smart wrote:
> I have added the ability to add default org and envs in the UI when creating orgs and users. Please look it over and give helpful/critical feedback.
>

> =========
> Tyler Smart

Tyler - I didn't get a chance to review this, but are there tests
written around the newer controller functionality for this and for the
candlepin-events stuff?  (I understand that there might not be for the
Events stuff.)  Also, can you change "Events" to be "History"?

Thanks,
Jason

--
Jason E. Rist