[katello-devel] Fwd: [katello-commits] [katello/password_reset] installer - minor changes to support user email and host

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 10:25:43 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 08, 2011 at 08:38:44AM -0500, Clifford Perry wrote:
> Heya Brad,
> looks good!
>  One feedback. The usage of 'host' is very generic. I would suggest to
> use 'mail_host' to help make it clear what the variable is being used
> for (aside from reading comments) :)

One remark, there is already a fqdn puppet fact which contain FQDN.
There is no need of providing it from our user ;-)

Just use this variable, thats it. There's one snag. If you run it on a
server that has no fqdn (only "test" for example - no domain), this
variable wont be set. You need to do "fqdn || hostname". See the puppet
scripts for example.

 Lukas Zapletal | E32E400A
 RHN Satellite Engineering
 Red Hat Czech s.r.o. Brno