[katello-devel] Getting Package does not match intended download

Lukas Zapletal lzap at redhat.com
Tue Nov 29 15:56:30 UTC 2011

Guys,

for some reason I am getting this error over and over again for most of
our katello packages in our F15 repo. I don't know why - it was working
for weeks.

I know something is wrong with my setup, but I have no clue what to do.
Yum clean all does not change a thing.

This blocks me. Any help appreciated. Thanks

LZ