[katello-devel] Red Hat provider recent history

Tom McKay thomasmckay at redhat.com
Mon Oct 24 17:31:36 UTC 2011

Attached is a screenshot of the information to display for Red Hat provider: Current Subscriptions and Recent Imports. (See red_hat_provider.png)

I was thinking that the most consistent way to lay this out would be to put the info into two tabs on the right. (See red_hat_provider_2.png)

Is there styling already for jquery tabs? (I would like to make them look just like the other navigation pieces on the page (like Providers, Sync Mangement, etc.)

The data is non-ajax, should it be? (History info comes from a call to candlepin.)

Other thoughts?