[katello-devel] Question about optional errata filtering

Ivan Nečas inecas at redhat.com
Mon Oct 17 11:28:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

Working on this story:
*"As a user, I would like to be able to optionally query errata by type,
severity and group id".*

I would like to make sure I understand it correctly.

*Current status:*
$ katello errata --product Katello --repo base
returns all the errata of given repo
*
We want support this, right?:*
$ katello errata --product Katello --repo base --type enhancements
all errata in the repo with type enhancements

$ katello errata --product Katello --repo base --serverity critical
all errata with severity critical

$ katello errata --type enhancements
all available errata (regardless repo) with type enhancements

$ katello errata --product Katello --repo base --serverity critical
all available errata (regardless repo) with severity critical

$ katello errata --product Katello --repo base --serverity critical
--type security
all available errata (regardless repo) with severity critical AND type
security

I don't know what does *group id* mean in this context?

-- Ivan