[katello-devel] bundle install not working?

Tyler Smart tsmart at redhat.com
Wed Sep 28 12:14:01 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Is it just me or does anyone else have the experience of always having to tweak the gems after every pull from master? It seems like bundle install just does not work with katello, as I just cleaned out all my gems, pulled from master, bundle installed and I get this:

/usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/dependency.rb:247:in `to_specs': Could not find rack (~> 1.2.1) amongst

I'll be able to figure out the issue in a min or two, but does anyone else share this pain?

=========
Tyler Smart