[katello-devel] Collapse of headpin branch

Tom McKay thomasmckay at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 12:45:09 UTC 2012

Yesterday Jordan and I moved the use of the AppConfig.katello? flag from the headpin branch to katello master. This is the culmination of the efforts beginning last fall to make katello and headpin from the same code base (rather than two separate repos as it was then).

Of primary benefit is headpin no longer needs to be manually kept up-to-date with katello's master since the flag now resides there. This means that both katello and headpin RPMs can have nightly builds, which in turn means that headpin nightly tests can be automated as well.

We'll be testing this merge as much as possible today and tomorrow to make sure nothing was overlooked.