[katello-devel] Custom Values as more of a plugin model

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Tue Aug 7 14:58:33 UTC 2012

Adam:

Ohad was commenting that he is interested in a re-usable bit of ruby
functionality (gem, engine, dunno) which would allow folks to to extend
a rails app on site. It sounded like custom values may be in line with
that idea. Perhaps you could hook up and see if it makes sense to
combine the ideas?

For everyone else, for Headpin we are interested in getting custom
values which can be added to certain objects (e.g A PO # to a
subscription, or an asset tag to a system). We know we will get requests
to brand katello and add custom pages, so perhaps we can combine them
into one effort.

-a- bk