[katello-devel] Deployable and System Template Portability

James Labocki jlabocki at redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 13:15:55 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

I create an application blueprint that I can share with anyone who has katello+aeolus and they can easily run that application blueprint in their environment. End users care about the applications and creating an easy way for users to share application stacks would create increased demand for katello+aeolus.

I wonder if we should figure out a way to own the delivery channel of users custom content a bit more. In other words, figure out a way to standardize even custom content providers that users want to use so Red Hat becomes more of a delivered service. This last part may just be me thinking out loud. :)