[katello-devel] Fwd: Re: Design of Forms

Malini Rao mrao at redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 17:47:44 UTC 2012

There are several great ideas here to consider and we definitely need to see if it works within the tu-pane but also all other major paradigms where forms are in use. UXD team has also begun an exercise around forms and lists ( initial focus was more on display/ visual than changing any existing interactions) but this can easily be drawn together to take the best of each. We will also be happy to bring that work in for any discussions next week around this topic.

Thanks
Malini