[katello-devel] Direct Pushes to Katello Master

Tom McKay thomasmckay at redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 15:32:05 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

It is very important that the entire team(s) see the changes going into katello master. The best way to retain visibility is via pull-request for everything. Specifically, "rel-eng" changes will impact SAM/headpin too and our team needs to be aware of them.

Unless there is an exceedingly good reason I am in favor of _all_ changes going through the pull-request process.

Thanks!