[katello-devel] Org switcher during sign-in

Eric Sammons esammons at redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 12:18:41 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> On 08/21/2012 07:29 AM, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I like the org switcher during login, it's definitely nifty. But
> > are
> > there plans to automatically select organization when there is only
> > one,
> > skipping this screen effectively?
> >
> > If not, I can make the patch if there are no objections.
> >
> I could have sworn I put a bug in for this.. .but I guess not. I
> would
> love to see a patch for 0 or 1 orgs.
>
> -- bk

I would like to make sure that where a default org is set the org switcher is skipped and you are taken to your default, if due to roles restrictions you only have access to one org that the org switcher be skipped, and I'd like to see when only one org exists that the org switcher is skipped.  In addition, and I need to open a bug for this, I would like feed back when I select an org.  Today when you select an org the org field is not populated, instead the org switcher drop down remains open and the org hi-lighted will not remain hi-lighted thus no feedback that I actually have selected an org.

--Eric