[katello-devel] Katello-Foreman Integration API Layer Question

Eric Helms ehelms at redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 15:31:43 UTC 2012

A question after seeing the current progress of the Foreman integration work around the API layer.  This is inspired by some thoughts we've had around the Pulp v2 migrations.

Has any thought been given to generating a separate library/gem/project for the API part?  Since this would be a re-usable component by potentially other communities and present a nice, clean set of ruby bindings for the Foreman APIs that we could consume (as well as others).

- Eric