[katello-devel] Katello Bug Day 2012 - 12/18/2012

Eric D Helms ericdhelms at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 00:38:52 UTC 2012

Initial post bug-day stats:

Pull Requests opened: 56
Bug count (NEW, ASSIGNED) for Katello, CFSE and SAM before: 478
Bug count (NEW, ASSIGNED) for Katello, CFSE and SAM after: 397

# of Bugs moved to ASSIGNED:  42
# of Bugs moved to POST:          21
# of Bugs moved to CLOSED:      53

# of RFEs created:   2

If we assume that the number of bugs moved to ASSIGNED represent un-merged
bugs with PRs, then roughly speaking we dealt with ~120 bugs!!

Please spend time tomorrow reviewing, commenting and ACKing the bug related
pull requests.

Thanks for everybody's participation today, hopefully it was fun.  We will
try and do this once a month to continue pushing down our bug count.

- Eric