[katello-devel] Removing "allocated" column

Brad Buckingham bbuckingham at redhat.com
Tue Feb 7 15:08:49 UTC 2012

In one of the initial versions of activation keys, we allowed the user
to set a value for 'allocated'.  When we revamped it (which resulted in
the Applied/Available Subscriptions tabs in the Activation Key UI), we
removed the ability for users to set 'allocated'.  At that time, the
change was UI-only and the CLI/backend changes were to come shortly
after.  That was when the comment that Lukas cites below as added to the
code.  Now that the CLI/backend no longer uses allocated, it made it
possible to remove the comment/code referenced below.

Lukas,  I don't object to the change below.  Thanks!

cheers,
Brad