[katello-devel] Updated testing repos

Garik Khachikyan gkhachik at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 10:17:51 UTC 2012

On 01/04/2012 09:47 AM, Tomas Strachota wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I updated the testing zoo repository. It now contains 32 packages with
> more complicated dependencies, 4 errata and a zero size distribution.
> There's also new repo updated_zoo with the same 32 packages in higher
> versions.
>
> http://tstrachota.fedorapeople.org/dummy_repos/zoo
> http://tstrachota.fedorapeople.org/dummy_repos/updated_zoo
>
> Tomas

Hello Tomas,

Many thanks for the repo prepared - looks awesome so far :) (TDL export
works there fine)

One issue only: for applying remote package install it fails:

---
Package walrus-5.21-1.noarch.rpm is not signed
---

May I ask (if possible) to make the package signing as well :)

It would help much.

Having gpg keys in the fedorahosted as well would make another
opportunity to check GPG functionality for Katello.

Thanks a lot again.
Garik