[katello-devel] Fedora 17 status

Adam Price adprice at redhat.com
Mon Jul 16 13:38:13 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

i managed to get through the install process fine until I came to installing Katello itself. I could not get Katello installed via yum due to dependency issues. Most of the gems in katello where requiring Ruby 1.8 while 1.9 is what's available for f17. I couldn't figure out how to get yum to force install it anyways.

> --
> Later,
>
>  Lukas "lzap" Zapletal
>  #katello #systemengine