[katello-devel] where to get required katello gems

Tom McKay thomasmckay at redhat.com
Wed Jul 18 11:45:17 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

What do you mean there is no katello-configure on non-RH systems? That's a bug if the rpm doesn't lay one down.

I'm suggesting that the dev setup should easily be:

% yum install -y katello-all
% cd ~
% git clone git at github.com:Katello/katello.git
% katello-configure --development ~/katello

This results in all services running, including pulp and candlepin, from the git checkout.