[katello-devel] Bumping up the Rails version 3.0.10 -> 3.0.15

Ivan Nečas inecas at redhat.com
Wed Jul 18 12:29:20 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

Trying to run latest Foreman with Katello out of the box is not possible
right now: Forman depends on Rails 3.0.15 and we  3.0.10.

If there are no other reasons to stay with 3.0.10, what about bumping it
up to 3.0.15, and as bonus get all the fixes that were introduced there?

I've discussed with Ohad the possiblity to loose the dependency
condition in the spec file and it seems it would be possible, but going
forward is maybe better direction.

--
Ivan