[katello-devel] Updated Katello Advanced Install Docs

Adam Price adprice at redhat.com
Wed Jul 18 20:13:37 UTC 2012

hello folks,

I had a horrible time trying to decipher the install docs for Katello . A lot of information there was no longer needed or was redundant.

I stripped out most of the old information and built the doc from the process I took to get my katello dev environment up and running. I'm sure it's not the only way, but seemed like the least complicated (to me).

Please read over the install doc here [1] and try the process yourself to see whether it works for a wide audience or it this only works for me :)

Thanks all!

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/katello/wiki/AdvancedInstallation

--
adam price