[katello-devel] Improving Aeolus + Katello integration

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Wed Jul 25 12:08:39 UTC 2012

On 07/25/2012 05:56 AM, Ivan Nečas wrote:
> On 07/24/2012 05:31 PM, James Labocki wrote:

I jhad assumed that we would use TDl for build time config, and
cloud-init / audrey for initial boot "Find your katello" and then use
puppet for initial build time config and ongoing drift. Granted you
could do more config via  TDL but what I described would be best
practice. I had not assmed puppet at buld time would be a high priority.

-- bk