[katello-devel] New location of yum repo

Lukas Zapletal lzap+pub at redhat.com
Thu Jul 26 12:28:39 UTC 2012

This is good news. We are now able to deliver fixes much more
efficiently in the nightly build, also releasing process will be more
smooth.

We have been also working on handling upgrades, once one patch is
accepted, it will be more easier to stay on nightly repo and upgrade
every day. I will post an update soon.

LZ