[katello-devel] Foreman skin design spike

Malini Rao mrao at redhat.com
Thu Jul 26 14:31:40 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tomas Strachota" <tstrachota at redhat.com>
To: katello-devel at redhat.com
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 3:31:18 AM
Subject: Re: [katello-devel] Foreman skin design spike

On 07/25/2012 05:08 PM, Brad Buckingham wrote:
> On 07/25/2012 10:52 AM, Hugh O. Brock wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 10:29:22AM -0400, Malini Rao wrote:

As Brad has said, this is just one piece of the puzzle that should give
us some background for the decision.

I don't have any public foreman instance with this skin but I'll
demonstrate that live it on Tuesday.

[ Malini] --> When is this demo? Can we attend? I will actually be in Raleigh then to observe the CloudForms training session. So, let me know where you are meeting and I'll see if I can sneak out for a little bit.

T.